Eternal Fighter Zero - Other
Fighting Screen |
There are some terms that are used in the movelists, but you might not know what they are...
- Wall Slam: If your foe hits the wall, she will be bounced back and stunned for a long time. Very useful for comboing.
- Ground Slam: Your foe will kiss Mother Earth, becoming stunned on impact. Chance!
- Invalid: You know this. If your foe is performing invalid moves... may God have mercy on your soul...
- Stop: Stops your foe from attacking.
- Unblockable: Very simple. Doom for your foe, that is...
- Curse: Drains your foe's HP for 6 seconds unless you are hit.
- Halt: Your foe will become stunned like a statue for a short time.
- Dummy: Your foe will become stunned for a long time... a very good chance to make a killing.
- Blow: Your foe will be blown into the air.
- Float: You will float in the air without doing anything. If you miss the percious shot, then you are dead.
- Double: You will make extra attacks.
- FIRE!!: Your foe will be blown, stunned, and perform some VERY FUNNY poses. Have fun comboing!
- SHOCK!: Like FIRE!!, but the stun time is shorter.
- Freeze: Your foe will be frozen, much like Halt.
- Counter Move: You can successfully perform this move only if your foe hits you.
- Strict Timing: As its name implies, exact timing is required or you'll easily miss.
- Grab Move: Since you can't do Yoga, you should be close to your foe...
- Striker: If you have played KOF 99~2001, you will know how this works.
- Just Defense: Like Guard Break Mode in King of Fighters NeoWave, you will have a chance to break the foe's attack if you guard 0.15 seconds before you are hit (a flash and a sound will be the indicators).
- Instant Cancel (IC): Like Super Cancel Mode in King of Fighters NeoWave, you can cancel your moves by pressing 22 + H. Note: This will cost your FULL Rush Bar to perform.
- Rush: While performing Normal Moves with Heavy Attack, if your Rush Bar is ready (in Red Charging or Full) you can do this advanced move. Most of them inflict more damange.
- Special Moves: All special moves requires at least ONE LEVEL to perform. The higher the level, the more powerful your moves become.
- Exceed Move: No explanation if you have played SVCChaos.
Fighting Screen |